Friday, January 29, 2010

Tip Of The Tongue Hurts The Tip Of My Tongue Hurts Like I Burned It But I Just Got All My Teeth Pulled?

The tip of my tongue hurts like i burned it but i just got all my teeth pulled? - tip of the tongue hurts

I had oral surgery to remove all the teeth. I went to the dentist and put me in and started to cut his teeth on the left first wake up and stop throwing shapes in the middle of my mouth with my left, top and bottom. Now, my tongue from evil, but only if I date, but stopped 4 days after surgery. I get back into the rest and threw me out and now its all 6 days and my tongue hurts when I travel all the way to stay, but if I move a certain way it feels on the top of the page I had as if he drew badly burned, and someone said, it could be transported through the mesh. I can not see because my dentist is 300 miles away I can not let him at will, so if someone can help, I would be very thank full. Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment