Saturday, January 23, 2010

Cfo Employment Agreement Should I Take The Plunge Or Play It Safe?

Should I take the plunge or play it safe? - cfo employment agreement

Hey guys,

I am an engineer for 30 years for a chemical company. After receiving my masters speak, I was more "characters" dressed like that, is in search of a soul, and I take accounting courses to my CPA. My plan of work in public accounting for some 5 years, you can back into the industry. It is my goal, chief financial officer.

My question is: What are the pros and cons of each option

Option 1: I have the opportunity to work in an internship with a double-B4 (public) / Mid-Size and PA in the accounts of private companies at 08 January starts. The only downside is that I have to leave a job with Great Beni paid internships, for 8 months, with no guarantee of finding employment in an economy seized up after Michigan.

Option 2: in a transfer of financial and accounting put with my current company, finished the race and won the ACC, then for jobs in companies in the AP.

Additional.
Hate my current job
New-born woman + support, a good salary
Already 30 years

THANK YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment