Sunday, January 31, 2010

Dry Tongue While Sleeping Is There A Solution For Dry Mouth That Has Become So Severe That My Tongue Is Sensitive And Inflamed?

Is there a solution for dry mouth that has become so severe that my tongue is sensitive and inflamed? - dry tongue while sleeping

I have a serious problem with dry mouth, especially during sleep. It was so bad that the language is sensitive and inflamed. I feel better during the day, when I'm awake, but then again at night while I sleep. I sleep with a CPAP machine for sleep apnea and use a bracelet designed to keep the mouth closed during sleep, but that does not solve the problem of dry mouth and swelling of the tongue at all.

Has anyone had this problem and a solution for this? If so, I am in desperate need of a long term solution!

No comments:

Post a Comment