Monday, February 22, 2010

Dry Sauna Nasal Congestion Would Spending Time In A Sauna Make My Cold Better, Worse, Or Make No Difference?

Would spending time in a sauna make my cold better, worse, or make no difference? - dry sauna nasal congestion

I Benn, the performance of recent months and gives me very good results! I feel better, I wake in the morning, easier, and I think we have more energy during the day. Tuesday night I got a dry spot on the back of the neck who was expected to air dry and cold in Minnesota, we have known. Wednesday night, I learned it was much more than dry and simple, and I now have a full blown cold. I realized my night after the sauna that is gone my stuffy nose and my throat was ten times better. But tonight (Thursday) I skipped the sauna and my cold does not seem as bad as last night.

Thus, the sauna while you are sick is a good idea or is an incubator for microbes?

No comments:

Post a Comment