Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Dragon Age Cannot Load Saved Game Can ANYBODY Help Me With My XBOX 360 Problem?

Can ANYBODY help me with my XBOX 360 problem? - dragon age cannot load saved game

I called several 4MY XBOX 3 times and each time it always coincides with my problem.

I have a new Xbox 360 Elite for Christmas and a good game. The problem is that you can not install games on my hard drive. After installation it freezes at the loading screen of the game. It came with 5 different games. I can not play demos. I've downloaded, and they begin to start, but freeze on loading screen. The same is true for some DLC, but not all. Dragon Age DLC I downloaded and played well and then I downloaded Saint Row 2, Mass Effect 1 is the new armor in Mass Effect 2, and no work. Also Deléat and downloaded again and nothing has changed. I bought Fallout 3 Game of the Year EDItion and I installed the second drive and put them in the first record to try to play and if he says something like "loading additional content" freezes after 5 minutes of charging and says "the disc unreadable". . and that's a whole new game. I do not see Netflix video trailers or unloading. I think that's ok Download not a topical issue, but I think there is something to do when the Xbox tries to read the contents of my hard drive.

I looked on the Internet for people with similar problems, but I found none. They are willing to replace my hard drive with a new, but it would mean losing the entire contents of my of my saved games, my xbox to read to be able to. Anyone have any suggestions? I would like a friend of tor whether it my xbox or on disk, but I know that nobody has a 360th I could try to see GameStop or two to see if they are willing to put in my player and see if they "diagnose" the problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment