Thursday, February 18, 2010

Cost Of Lumineers Per Tooth In Mexico Cost Of Lumineers? Price Shopping.....?

Cost of Lumineers? Price Shopping.....? - cost of lumineers per tooth in mexico

I want to know what are the cost of Lumineers in different regions, so that you know answer please with the cost and location. I did a little research on the cost, it seems, is $ 300 to $ 1800 per tooth costs, I have learned so much put in the basket ...

- Some dentists in New York price of $ 1,200 to $ 1,800 per tooth
- I called a dentist in Richmond, Virginia, price is $ 500 per tooth
- Some people say we are going to Costa Rica or dentists in India costs only $ 250 - $ 300 per tooth
- Charges In Washington, DC I called a dentist $ 800 per tooth.
- In Indiana, a dentist told me that he had asked for $ 1300 per tooth
- In Puerto Vallarta, Mexico is $ 440 USD per tooth (in the city Avatars Online Price Vallarta).

It is clear that on the basis ofThe prices for dental costs, increase revenues and then at a price that is competitive for the city / region. I looked everywhere and I would like has been mentioned all over the world some pricing information, so I plan to get 6 or more teeth, which are cheaper, would be to fly to another location for the.

No comments:

Post a Comment