Sunday, December 6, 2009

Toronto Used Pitching Machine My 16th Birthday Is Coming Im Getting A Car Wat Kind Please?

My 16th birthday is coming im getting a car wat kind please? - toronto used pitching machine

the anniversary of my son 16, and my father has promised me a car garunteed. Donut couldnt problem on a car. I wanted caandain a Porsche Boxster $ 45,000 because we live in Toronto. My father said get a top-model Honda Accord Coupe. We had fights and arguments
Dad's argument
did all the other units of the Youth
Many adults getthat Auto middle of the 40
certainly too high
Case of the money went to the accident wastes
best car EVERY1 knows and frends would say than stupid, it is a movement finiancial bad.
Honda moer appropriate and still a student to be u .. People
looks good.

My argument is my dream Porsche CAB
are willing to accept used to, but well
not in competition with other students want to just make everything nice walk?
Insurance and gunna try to pitch in
4ever keep the car, because as bad as he says, not many kids in this car. something to look.

I sound spoiled, but I'm not 15 years working around 6 hours per day, 5 tiems a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment